... in

... in 80 Urlaubstagen um die Welt

Freitag, 21. Juni 2013

recently in a bank

somewhere in the us of a:
me: do you buy new zealand dollars?
b: ?
me: do you change nz dollars to usd?
b: ahm... asks her boss... yes we do, but its 15 usd service fee! do you want to do that?
me: depends. what would i get for 260 nz dollars?
b: grammel, grammel, tip, tip... u would get... 259,89 usd! :)
me: nono that cant be right, thats the nz dollar amount.
b: fetches her boss. boss also sayz i get 255 and something usd
me: nooouuu thats too much, should be around 200
b: grammel tip tip... ah, u get 213usd!
me: ah, great, i take it, thats nice
b: (30 minutes since start of the transaction)... grammel tip tip... aaah u actually only get 185 usd minus 15 usd since we are buying not selling nzd!
me thinking: thats what i said half an hour ago

see, this is why the us of a are so ahead of us and the rest of the world! ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.